Monday, March 30, 2015

My Weekend in Puctures

We started off being adorable fitting into this adorable 6 month outfit from Diva at beyondbabybellyenvy.blogspot.com. I've been dying to get him in it and almost cried my eyes out because he's finally big enough. 

Since he looked like a big shot we decided that a trip to the bank was in order. We finally opened a savings account and deposited all those checks that people have him. Only 5+ months after the fact. I was sure to give everyone a heads up that we we slackers and were just getting around to it. It's always surprising to have money taken from your account when you have forgotten you wrote a check. Our bad. 

Tiny savings book for a tiny saver. 

We decided it was time to try on his Easter outfit. In true Kyle fashion it was too big. Except the hat. The hat fits perfectly. Gotta love a big head baby!

I love how he looks at his Daddy!

That belly!

This happened. I hope that stupid groundhog is buried in his hole. 

And in BIG NEWS.......

First cereal!!! 
Come on Mom! I thought you said we were going to eat here!!


He loved it! So ready for it! He slurped it down! Literally. There was barely any to clean up he was so into it!


So we put together his real high chair and now we can do dinner. As sad as it is to see the time flying by, it's so amazing and fun to watch him try new things. 

9 comments:

  1. Aww how adorable! Glad he liked the cereal cause my niece does not lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I said it before but he is such a cutie. He seems like a good eater. Layla is too eager, she gets food all over her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cute clothes!! I know I say it every time but he is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is hitting so many milestones! Thanks for the picture of the Gerber organic, I had no idea they made it. Now to put on my shopping list.

    Btw, Kyle is the best dressed little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just too darn cute! I love love LOVE his Easter outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That round-faced little guy always makes me smile! He's so so cute. And hey hey, big shot with a bank account!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has such a great wardrobe!!! And I'm impressed that you deposited his checks. Ha. Let's not discuss what Millie spent her money on...

    ReplyDelete