Monday, March 16, 2015

My weekend in pictures

Cozy puppy.....


Sleeping baby......


Ready for bowling....


Straight up retro....


Badass Velcro....


Birthday boy stretching it out..... Haha


Winning at selfies.....


Serious bowler....


I told Steve to take a picture of me while I bowled. This is what I got... Really?


The score was still close at this point. He beat me. Bad. 


Winning at baby laughs....


Silly Daddy......


You guys STILL bowling??


Snoozer


Mmmmmm......


My date....


Yummy!


Happy Birthday.....


What this picture does not capture is the plume of smoke that was blown in my face with this wish.....


Best part of all this? This was his "pretend" birthday celebration. Because THIS is next weekend. 



9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Steve!! Of course the baby pictures are always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you guys to go on a family date! I love that you are throwing such a big surprise bash for his birthday. Can't wait to hear about it! I love the invites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Kyle had a blast during bowling. I really love the picture of your husband stretching before bowling, HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Husbands really take the worst pictures, don't they? Happy birthday to Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Steve! This looks like so much fun, and I love that adorable babe of yours, ave and then there's more?! You're an awesome wife! That invite is so cute. Looks like a blast!! Hope he's good and surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun!!! But seriously- you had to keep score yourself?!?! That seems like WAY too much work!! Happy birthday to Steve!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little guy seems so chill!! My H was never that way haha! Love seeing the pics of you out as a family, and that invite is awesome haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so now I know what I'm doing next weekend...Bowling!!! Looks like you had so much fun! Oh and I hope you post pictures of the birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that invite is awesome!! and so are the birthday cake pictures! i cracked up at the photo steve took of you. steve takes horrible photos of me and always says "ok, it's good" after he snaps them. i believe him, actually and then yell at him. :)
    reading your posts and seeing your photos makes me so happy and just so so happy for you!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete