Sunday, February 22, 2015

Reminiscing

One year ago today I posted this......


February 23, 2014

The Great Debacle Cycle

When you think about giving up on a cycle because your husband has a work trip during your fertile time you go mad.....

Image via Pinterest


When you go mad you actually choose Clomid over Femera....

Image via Pinterest


When you choose Clomid over Femera you lose your mind.....

Image via Pinterest


When you lose your mind you must regroup...

Image via Pinterest


When you regroup you let things go...

Image via Pinterest


When you let things go you sometimes get this.....

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

.......

...........

At 11DPO......

Image via my camera roll :)


Don't give up on the debacle cycle. 

We all know that I know how these things can end. I am just trying to breathe and enjoy what may be. No beta scheduled yet. I will call tomorrow and go on Tues. I'm still a little in shock. 


I'm still so grateful everyday that I have this perfect little guy that makes me smile. I am oh so thankful and humbled that I have been blessed. I think about everyone still trying. Those in the middle of a cycle. Those seeking adoption. Those on their TWW. I pray that this blessing be shared because it is the greatest. I'm thankful this ending was different. 

8 comments:

  1. I clearly remember this post and am so very happy for you and that precious little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I remember this post too! So happy for you and can't we're finally moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I would never change what I went through to get my girls, I sure don't miss all that crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I will never miss clomid. That stuff is horrid.

      Delete
  4. Time flies! I'm so happy for your happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference a year makes! Your boy is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! The events of one year ago have been on my mind too.

    ReplyDelete