Friday, January 2, 2015

......the happily ever after

I just can't do it. As soon as I ended my blog, which I still feel was the right move, I was saddened. I kept thinking of things that I wanted to write about or share.  It was the best key for writers block. 

You see, I started my infertility blog because shit got hard. It got me through those tough times and there is NO WAY I could have gotten through that journey, with my sanity intact (assuming that I was sane to begin) without all of you guys. Here I am now, staring down one of the toughest times in my life, going back to work (nothing will ever touch the guy wrenching difficultness that is infertility).  How can I do this alone? So, ...........







............I'M BAAAAAAACK! 


I know, I wasnt even gone long enough for any of you to truly miss me. Usually you have to be gone more than 2 days to make your comeback mean something. But hey, why suffer? :)

I'm not sure exactly what direction this blog will take from here. Watching Kyle grow? Surviving being a working Mom? Dealing with guilt? :). I guess only time will tell. Let's start with Kyle....



Is there anything cuter than a baby in overalls? Even if they are too big. Oh but don't worry, when your age is measured in weeks they will fit you 2 days later because you grow like a weed!




20 comments:

  1. Whew!! Glad you aren't REALLY gone :) I always love reading your blog posts so this is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt like a piece of me when missing!!! I'm relieved that I'm staying too! Sometimes you just know what the right choice is because you "feel it".

      Delete
    2. oh and the overalls are the cutest thing ever!!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!!!! I'm happy you're sticking around! Kyle is so cute! Motherhood after infertility brings its own set of issues. I'm sure you will have plenty to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like hotel California! You can never leave!!

      Delete
  3. Oh Heidi! He's a precious boy and I'm glad you're back. I'm going to be writing about those same things here soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait read about you little miracle boy!!!

      Delete
  4. Glad you are back!!! I need more working moms to relate to, so don't leave again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the overalls. I just remembered we have some pink ones that said 9 months, but were huge! We may have to pull them out and see if we are getting any closer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're not leaving! Looking forward to navigating this thing called parenthood together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! That didn't last long. Welcome back and totally love the baby overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freaking LOVE babies in overalls. Too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Overalls are so cute I can't even stand it. And Kyle is extra special cute anyway!! I'm so glad you're not leaving xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! So glad that we can follow along with you! Omg....those overalls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute Cute cute!! I love him!! I'm happy you didn't leave :) Cant wait to read future adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't been on the computer in quite some time and your blog was the first one I checked. when it wouldn't let me on, I was like "OH NO!" Then I did a little searching a found ya here. :)
    I'm looking forward to catching up!
    Overalls on a baby - especially a baby boy - can't take it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete