Monday, March 23, 2015

My Weekend in Pictures


My day started like this...... 
My car was packed! Floor to ceiling with all the stuff for the party. 


I had no time to take pictures until this point but I was RUNNING to get everything done before 6!
Rock on!

Beastie Boys.....
Love when a good band is equally as good in the 80's and 90's.

My friend Kristie and her boyfriend Alan came and decorated with me. Thank god!! 
Alan made this! It's still on my wall. 

Before the antipasto. 
The whole table was full. 


I covered the couch after I 'crazy cleaned' so it would stay fur free. Then I forgot to uncover it. Oh well. 






He had no idea. 
Returning with his mom and brother after bowling. 

My sweet niece.....



 
No words needed. Her bangs don't even fit in the picture. 


Mother & son

Don Johnson & Jane Fonda. 

I cut my sweatshirt too big. 


Steve is missing the jam session behind him!


I missed it the first time so I asked him to pretend. Silly face....


My MIL (the nice one)


Kristie & Alan (my decorators)




If you fail to wears costume, and you're the only one then you have to wear the neon boa. Rules are rules. 


My little family

He was overwhelmed with all the noise. It was impossible to get him to sleep with all the people there. He kept waking up. But he was a trooper. And SO adorable!!


9 comments:

  1. Looks like u had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your party looks like it was a huge success Heidi. The pac man on the wall brings back so many memories. And cutest 80's baby ever, Mr. Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time!! Gotta love the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks awesome! 80s were just the best!!! I'm turning 40 next year. Will you be in the party planning committee? As usually your son is one adorable cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing!! Kyle rocked that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome party pics! Of course I love the Pac man and Kyle is freakishly adorable with that bandana. Your hubby is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the decorations and party theme, this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't handle all the cuteness! happy birthday to the mr!! kyle is amazing and so is his 80s outfit! you look GREAT! i LOL at "my mil (the nice one)" oh, the things i would write in parenthese for my mil. ;)

    ReplyDelete